Thursday, May 29, 2014

{It's Official.....}

Our first born son is officially a teenager.  Let the fun times begin!
Isaac had an ice cream themed birthday party.

The invite~

 
The crazy bunch

Games:  
 
Dice game to see what toppings you got to put on your ice cream.  You had to roll a 5 before you could do anything. 


Toss me a scoop-each teamed raced to throw a ball in each ice cream cone. 


 Ice cream cone creations.  Each team built a fort out of ice cream cones and frosting.

 
It ended up being a crazy day as Kurt was at work during the party, I got a phone call late the night before asking if I could take dinner to a sister that I visit teach, and I was on carpool duty right before the party. 
 
Somehow, I pulled everything off without a hitch.  As I was pulling into the driveway from delivering dinner one of the mom's stopped me and said that the first thing her son said when he got in the car was how much fun he had.  YES!  Success!

1 comment:

Lauri said...

So clever! What a great idea.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...