Sunday, April 17, 2011

Weekly Randomness

*Grandma and Grandpa stayed here until Monday. We had a great time with them. We ate way too much food. They taught the kids how to play Codfish, their new favorite game.

*Owen's baptism was wonderful. What a good boy he is. He looked so handsome in his shirt and tie. He even bore his testimony on Sunday at church.

*Monday was an awesome day. It wasn't a normal day as in feeling the grind of the everyday work load. I got up and had most of it done by 9:15 AND was dressed and ready for the day. A very weird feeling. I had the whole day to do whatever. I cleaned in the garage and worked on our 72 hour kits.

*I AM BACK on the couponing bandwagon. Had a great shopping trip at the Mart.

*We went to the new McDonald's........was very disappointed in the layout of the place. It was really small, and not conducive for a community made of practically all kids.

*I LOVE SUNSHINE!

*My parents leave on their Mission to Martin's Cove next week.

*Pictures from the archives:

2010. Gavin tuckered out after a day of 4 wheeling. 2009. Kurt and I.

1 comment:

Megan B ♥ said...

Have you and Kurt shrunk in the last two years? You both look twice as tall in that picture :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...