I officially feel like a Mom. I am a Mom in full fledged Mom mode. You know your official when pj's become the norm, you can't keep up; and there isn't ever enough time, sleep, or junk food in your house. It's official. I have none of those.
Yesterday was Mother's Day. It was yesterday that I came to the realization of many things.
1. I am a mother to 4 kids. F-O-U-R. More than a couple, but less than a gaggle.
2. Yesterday while getting ready, I found my first gray hair. My kids are driving me to pull my hair out.....Literally. I pulled that sucker out as fast as I could!
3. Kurt told me I looked like a mom at church. Or at least I was dressed like I looked liked a Mom. But a HOT Mom. hmmmmm.......I think it's time for a new wardrobe.
4. Having 3 kids in primary, I score big time with the treats. Three different kids, three times the treats.
5. I am blessed. I have 4 healthy, rambunctious boys who supply our home with endless amounts of energy. It's too bad the energy kids put out don't serve the same purpose as solar panels do. I'd never pay an electric bill again.
6. You know you're a mom (or even a mean mom) when your soon to be 9 year old is asked to write three words that describe your mom and he writes-helpful, sometimes a jerk, and loving. It's true I can be a meanie/jerk sometimes. Something I need to work on.
7. I like Mother's Day. You get homemade gifts, treats, love, and you get to nap as long as you want.