Sunday, May 24, 2009

First swim of the season

The joys of summer.........
My boys always enjoy any water time they can get. When we got a call from Uncle P. we happily accepted the invitation.
It's all fun and games when it comes to swimming until you can't get your son out of his mono wet suit and into a normal pair of swim shorts. And the fun just keeps going when you look over only to find your husband who was sporting a pair of board shorts discarding them reavealing his real swim attire.
These white stallions have become a family heirloom, AND WILL NOT GO AWAY.
Aside from all of the eye candy, I enjoyed lounging out talking about a revolution with our buddy PW.

8 comments:

Carpenter's said...

Wow! Kurt looks fantastic!! Has he been going to the gym?!

How many more weeks do you have?? Glad to see your not sick on this hot weather yet.

Taylor's said...

Oh my your husband is still as funny as ever! We really should get our children together and oh - is there anything you need for this next baby?

Clinton and Jessica said...

haha...awesome pic Kurt!

The Kraus House said...

I remember those trunks every night in my dreams!lol. wow kanani how do you every let him out of your site. miss you both. miss those trunks. miss kades pair.

Brittney said...

I'm surprised it's warm enough to swim there. The pool still feels a little too chilly even here but I am probably just a wimp when it comes to cold (thus living in the South suits me just fine). :)

LOVE Kurt's swimmers!

khepworth said...

Carpenter: I don't know how many weeks I have, I don't keep track. HA! I do know that I am going to be induced the very end of August.

Taylor: This poor little guy is going on 3 older brothers' hand-me-downs. If anything is needed it's clothes without puke/poop stains. If I were having a girl, I would tell you that I needed one of those cute shirts that you embellish. Do you do boys?

Kraus: Don't you mean night-mares?

RG said...

WOW. That is all I can say. :)

The Haley Family said...

OH MY!!! That is hilarious Kurt! I will KILL Matt if he did that! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...