Wednesday, December 24, 2008

A Hepworth Top TEN

The Hepworth's Top 10 List for 2008
(in no particular order)

1. Kurt finished his residency in June.

2. As a family we committed to read the Book of Mormon together-still in the beginning stages.

3. We broke down and got wireless internet. Didn't realize that all you needed was a $50 box. We would have gotten it a LONG time ago!

4. Took a trip to Disneyland-The Happiest Place On Earth.

5. Isaac continues to be a smarty pants. He's being tested in January to see how smart he really is.

6. Planted a garden for the first time and had a successful harvest.

7. Kurt was chosen to present 2 research posters at 2 different conventions. Las Vegas & Anaheim.

8. Saved nearly $1000 since July using coupons, because of Kanani's coupon obsession.

9. Owen has the first official loose tooth in the family. Outbeating his older brother who is 7. (Weird huh? Most kids lose a tooth by the time they're 4 or 5 don't they?)

10. For the most part, our entire family has been in good health, had no broken bones, and no major trips to the ER.

Wishing You and Yours a Very Merry Christmas and a Happy 2009!

7 comments:

Taylor's said...

I love your top 10! The family picture is awesome!

Brittany Kaaiakamanu said...

Merry Christmas!
We're sad we won't get to get together this year :(

Carpenter's said...

I received your Christmas card, too cute! Have a Merry Christmas. Anthony just told B that you weren't coming to KC in Feb. very sad!! We will miss seeing you guys.

Brittney said...

I'm glad it was such a good year for you, especially finishing residency and getting to move on to a real job with a real paycheck.

That's great about the garden too. I think I'm going to give it a try this next summer.

As for the tooth thing, Ky's almost six and there's no sign of that happening anytime soon. I think the longer they keep the baby teeth the better because then the adult teeth are protected for longer against cavities, etc (that may totally be a rumor but I did hear that).

Brittney said...

BTW, your Christmas card was sooo cute. I wish I lived closer to you. I can tell that we have such similar taste in our "crafting" style. It would be fun to get together and do that with you.

Rochelle said...

Good year...good times....good fun...good food....good laughs...good talks....good everything! I'm so glad I got you guys to move in here! Its been fun all around. I know it won't last forever tho. :( Eventually you will move to Herriman, along with everyone else I know! He he

Nelson said...

What a fun-filled year you guys have had. Love the 10 list.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...