Friday, June 22, 2007

I'm Leaving on a Jet Plane

In 6 hours I will be sitting on an airplane flying to Seattle. In 3 hours I will be waking up to get ready to catch that airplane. In about 5 minutes I will be going to bed so that I can actually get the chance to get some sleep so that I can wake up to catch the airplane that I will be sitting on flying to Seattle in six hours.

It's that time of year again where I get to go hang out with my girlfriends for the weekend. This year's choice destination is Seattle. The home of Danielle Benson. It will be a crazy weekend filled with lots of food, talking, and exchanging of "Our Favorite Thing" gifts. To get the details of my crazy trip, check back Monday for the details.

2 comments:

The Clark said...

dude, totally checked back monday for the detes. nothin. okay, maybe the day isn't over and you seem to be a late poster.

hope you had fun. i had a fun weekend myself. chekkit here: www.3merrymaidens.blogspot.com

i think i'm moving to slc this summer too. can we be friends? where are you guys going to live?

khepworth said...

I finally posted my weekend. Yes, I am a late poster. Love your blog! And Heck Yes we can be Utah friends! We are trying to get a place in Midvale. How about you?

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...