Thursday, February 14, 2013

{Valentine's Day 2013}

Another Valentine's day has come and gone.  I think I am officially done being the mom who thinks that her kids have to have the cutesy homemade valentine's to hand out to their classmates.  I am finally at a point in my life where "I don't care."  I don't have the time.  Besides, the kids have them torn apart before their parent's even see how cute they really were in the first place.  And isn't that the real reason we make the cutesy handmade valentine's, so the parent's will see just how much cuter your valentine was than theirs.  Ha!  This was all the cutesy that I could muster this year.


So here's to goodbye to cutesy valentines and hello to a piece of candy stuck on a store bought valentine!  In other words, here's to the simpler life.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...