Friday, March 23, 2012

{A Helping Hand}

Some people hire housekeepers, some people hire yard people, some people have a personal chef. Me. Well I have hired a dish washer to wash all of my large dishes that are too big to fit in the dishwasher. I absolutely loathe washing dishes. I always have. I'm pretty sure it's because I had to do it growing up. I.HATE.IT. I always put them off until there is absolutely no getting around them. Cooking about 5-6 days out of the week, there are dishes to wash everyday. Thus, my kitchen was always a mess.

Until now........

{Here is my employee just finishing up washing dishes in the morning after rolling out of bed}


The job pays $8 dollars a week, AND I don't even have to pay at the end of the week. Each week gets written down and tallied until enough money has been saved to purchase an Ipod or a trip to California (the employee hasn't yet decided).

One of the best investments I have made yet. I haven't washed a dish since the end of January. Seriously. Best.Investment.EVER.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...