Friday, March 16, 2012

{Isn't It Ironic}

I may or may not have been driving with an expired driver's license and expired registration (both from another state no less) for the last couple of months.

After losing and then being reunited with my car title, I may or may not have went down to the DMV and got a new driver's license, car registration AND new license plates (for a new state no less) just days ago.

I may or may not feel like I'm betraying my hometown and the state where I was born by replacing such items as my driver's license and license plates; as my loyalties lie there.

I may or may not have taken advantage of my hometown and the state where I was born because their rates are so low.

Low or not, my loyalty still lies there.

On the same day that I may or may not have went to the DMV to get a new driver's license, license plates, and registration (for a new state no less); Kurt may or may not have been getting pulled over by a police just an hour or two prior to me going to the DMV that I may or may not have gone to.

Kurt may or may not have been cited for not only speeding, but for not having a driver's license (for a new state no less), failure to show proof of insurance and expired registration (again, for a new state no less).

It may or may not be ironic, Don'tchya Think?

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...