Saturday, December 24, 2011

{Spoke Too Soon}

I finally felt pretty good for the first time in a long time last Saturday. FINALLY. Sunday at church people were asking me how I was feeling. I told them that I think things are turning and that I am finally starting to feel better now that I am in my 2nd trimester.

Well, I spoke too soon.

That night after Sunday dinner I was sicker than I have ever been. And it kept going on into Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday. Friday I was back to my normal self of feeling just nauseaus all day / all night. Tuesday, my sweet friend whom I serve with in YW brought us a delicious dinner. She even brought me Ritz crackers and cheese. They seriously saved my stomach a few times. Thursday, my other sweet friend whom I also serve with in YW brought us over a plate of goodies and a me a little christmas gift. By this time I looked like crap. I hadn't showered in 4 days. But really, I didn't care. I had been feeling like crap for the last 5 days.

Today is Saturday, Chrstmas eve. We slept in until 9 a.m. I am feeling pretty good as I lay here and type this. I am not going to say that I feel completely better, I don't want to jinx myself AGAIN....

3 comments:

Megan B ♥ said...

Oh, so sad and frustrating!!! I hope that the better-ness lasts this time!!

brittanydaw said...

oh so sad! I am sick my first thirteen weeks, but then I also always get the real flu and for three days I don't move--at all. My kids are sent to other people, the house doesn't get touched, no food is prepared, etc. It is the worst three days of my life. But then fortunately it ends. I hope yours does soon.

Carrie said...

Hang in there--I remember those feelings of nausea all too well and I am so sorry you felt even sicker all week last week. That is just the worst and so hard to be the mom when you feel so awful.

Maybe since I am commenting so late you are already on the upswing--I hope!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...