Friday, August 12, 2011

Weekly Random-ness

*I had a hard time getting into my YW lesson this week. I pulled through and finished it up at 3 in the morning on Saturday. Six hours before I had to be to church. It went suprisingly well.

*Justin, Tiffany and their kids rolled into town about 2 a.m. Saturday. We all leave Monday to head to Rexburg for a family get together.

*Never judge. You just never know.

*Took the kids out of school for 2 days to goto Rexburg. Isaac had a TON of makeup work to do when we got back.

*It was an absolute delight to spend 2 days with my family and see my kids play with their cousins.

*Just put your head down and goto work.

*My house has managed to stay pretty darn clean for a week. It must that Flylady thing.....

*I have to speak in sacrament meeting next Sunday. I need to start on my talk. I'm not stressed yet, but I'm sure it will start to set in sooner than later.

*I posted on Facebook that I poured a glass of milk only to find an empty bag of cookies sitting on the shelf. Later that evening my neighbor, Ally, showed up with a bag of cookies for me. It was so awesome!

*Isaac is addicted to earning money for an X-Box. He is also addicted to the KSL classifieds and checks them constantly giving us updates.

*Justin and Tiffany took our family out to dinner tonight at Red Robin. They rolled out of town at 8:30 p.m. to make the 6 hour drive to Vegas. I gave Justin my cd's that I made specifically for travelling to California, as it is a 10 hour drive. They kept me awake when I did it a couple of months ago, and I passed them onto him. Blink 182, the Killers, Pink, Katy Perry, Mumford and Sons, and Metro Station were on the playlists.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...