Monday, May 16, 2011

Weekly Random-ness

*I took like a 3 hour nap when we got home from Midway and found all the boys cleaning the kitchen when I woke up. A great end to a great mother's day. It was super messy. (If you know me I would rather clean the entire house before I clean/wash dishes.) Owen and Isaac both gave me plants in pots that they decorated at scouts and Gavin gave me a card with a picture of him holding a baby duck.

*I find myself not getting into clean mode in the mornings, but late in the day. Which is not good because that's when it's time to pick up kids, homework time, dinner time, bedtime, etc.

*Eli had a fever and he wanted me to hold him for most of the day. He is cutting his last two teeth on top and didn't want to do much. So, while holding Eli, I pretty much watched the entire 2nd season of Project Runway. The finale is next week. I put Eli down for a nap later in the day and he slept for 4 1/2 hours.

*Poo has hit the fan. After being ignored by children who just want to play all day long, and owing a $20 dollar fine to the library because no can find the case to the Spongebob dvd we rented, and hearing "But I didn't do it" for the umpteenth time and that the mess in the basement wasn't theirs; Poo. Hit. The. Fan. Let's just say that said children now know what Mom and Dad mean when we say the word responsible. The Spongebob dvd has been returned to the library, and my basement looks freakin' awesome (almost.)

*I dug a tree and 2 shrubs out of my flower bed. I also planted 2 of my favorites-boxwood bushes. Still have a ways to go, but it's looking good.

*Pictures from the archives.
January 2009. Running through the snow barefoot out to the fence and back.
2009. Isaac earned 2 awards at school.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...