Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Finished Bathroom

{Before and After's}


We finally finished. There are a couple of small minor details we need to finish up, but other than that finito!


We added board and batten to two walls. (I LOVE IT!) We painted the upper walls a green color. If you know Stampin' Up Colors, it's close to Certainly Celery.


We put pictures up above the trim (still need to add pictures), and bought a new shower curtain.



There was no light over by the toilet or the shower and it was very dark. Kurt took the fan out and replaced it with a fan/light combo. I love how it looks like a regular light. You would never know it has a fan too.




We added a shelf that we already had and decorated with things we had around the house. One of my favorite things that we did in this bathroom re-do was we framed out the mirror. It makes a huge difference.



View from the toilet. I made sure it looked pretty.



It's nice having a room complete. Now onto the next room.....

6 comments:

Alicia said...

Tres, tres chic!! I seriously love it. The ceiling light/fan combo is great. And I love all the details...I like the view from the toilet...the painting is pretty!

The Clark said...

How long between the before and after? You look 5 lbs skinnier in the latter. :)

Looks great. You've got the knack!

khepworth said...

So what are you saying Rach.......
I did buy 10 orders of Panda Express earlier that day.

I think it's just the clothes I was wearing. Only about 3 weeks in between pictures, and I'm pretty sure I didn't lose weight during that time, if anything I've put weight on. :)

Megan B ♥ said...

Wow, I can't believe what a difference a few touches can make! It's outstanding!!!

Mindy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Mindy said...

Very nice! The before and after pics made me giggle. Looks like you tried to enhance the 'befores' with everything from burned out bulbs to knocked over bottles; quite a contrast with the 'after' pics. Really cute.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...