Friday, April 1, 2011

Weekly Random-ness

*Church was Awesome! I was well fed.

*I made home-made bread and it was the best batch I've ever made. I love the smell of fresh baked bread wafting through the house. Heaven.

*I cooked swiss chard for the first time. It will probably most likely also be the last time.

*We busted out the Easter decor only to look outside and see that it was snowing.

*Mom called to tell me that she wants me to put a first aid kit together for her birthday.

*Everyone has come down with a cold, except me and Eli. Trying my hardest to stay germ free.

*Owen is getting baptised next week. Crazy!

*The other day I went to put Eli down for his nap. When I went in to get his bottle out of his bed, he was already in it.??. I don't remember putting him in it. A couple of days later he woke up from his nap and was fussing. The next thing I know he comes walking out of his room.!!. (huh?!?) I've yet to see it with my own eyes, but appearantly he can climb in and climb out of his crib by himself.

*I've been a domestic diva this whole week.

*Happy Birthday to my brother, Vincent.

*Pictures from the archives:
Me and my man. 2007? Sitting on a bench at Wheeler farm.

July 2004. St. Louis Missouri. Our Brothers and Sister.

1 comment:

Carpenter's said...

Oh boy do I remember that phone call!! I was scared for you too. I am glad you were able to get pics and record this memory. What a blessing you were to them.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...