Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Shredding the Mountain

We finally were able to take Isaac and Owen snowboarding for the first time. They LOVED it. Kurt and I LOVED that we could take them. They had a blast. We did a half day at Kelly Canyon. We started on the Bunny Hill and made our way to Skiers Lane where we boarded the rest of the day.

Here we are just about to head out.


Ready to get their shred on.
I still got it. After 10 + years, I can still tear it up.
Of course, so can this guy....
On the drive home. Konked out! Isaac rode home shirtless because he didn't listen to me when I told him to tuck in his shirt while we boarded. It was one big ice ball when we got back to the car.
What an awesome day!



1 comment:

Taylor's said...

We should get our families together and go hit the slopes together!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...