Sunday, February 13, 2011

Happy Hearts Day!

I saw these last year and thought I'd copy and do it this year.
Owen had to make a valentine "mailbox" for his class. They are doing a contest. This is what we came up with. He didn't want it to be all "lovey" with hearts. So he made Harry Monster.
I started making these, but only have 1 done. I plan on making 2 more. Maybe they'll be done for next year.

I'm excited for Valentine's Day. I am actually planning and am actually going to do a Valentine Dinner party with my little family.

2 comments:

Carpenter's said...

Oh my gosh we just did the same thing this this year with the boys Valentine's. I will have to post later. Yours turned out a whole lot cuter :) Miss you.

Brittney said...

I love the Valentine's Monster. We too did the same thing with the Valentine's cards this year. Guess I wasn't being as creative as I thought. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...