Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Happy Father's Day


Happy Father's Day, Babe! I love you and am so proud of you!

Had a great day today. We were on time for church, always a great way to start the day. Kurt had the pleasure of speaking in Sacrament Meeting about fatherhood. He gave the best talk. He really did! A lot of people commented on how well they liked it. One lady even asked him to make her some copies of it.

After church, we vegged out for a while, and then had Lisa and Cindy over for dinner. Katie was there too. There are now 4 (including Kurt) of Kurt's 8 brother's and sisters living in UT. It was Lisa's b-day so we ended the night with b-day cake.

I got Kurt a box of See's Chocolates (half milk, half dark), and a pair of shorts. Too bad I didn't look at the size. They were in the wrong section and I assumed they were the size I wanted. I hate it when that happens....

1 comment:

Brittany Kaaiakamanu said...

Happy Father's Day!
Your kids are lucky to have u 2 as parents.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...