Saturday, May 24, 2008

*Wow! We (I've) been busier than snot lately.
*Blog needs an overhaul.
*Need to finish weeding the flowerbeds/garden.
*Need to watch the last episode of Gray's Anatomy.
*So happy David Cook won American Idol.
*Wishing I had a Jamba Juice right now.
*Will my house ever stay clean?
*Parent's get in on Thursday-Southwest air.
*Need to clean car out.
*Switch laundry over.
*Mush the Amish bread.
*Deposit check.
*Email stamp club members.
*What's up with the cashier at Target?
*Loving my clean room.
*Loving the wickless glade candle that smells oh so good that I got for free that is sitting on the shelf in my room.
*Get freon for the troop.
*And the list goes on and on.......

Okay, I'm off to watch Gray's!

1 comment:

celeste said...

hey sounds like you have a busy day ahead of you! so I was wondering... what is there to do here in Utah.... we're here for a week and we have nothing to do... I know you and kurt always find something fun to do so I was wondering if you had any suggestions? you can email me

celecollette@msn.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...