Wednesday, July 10, 2013

{Sick of being sick}

I'm going on day 5 now of being bedridden with sickness.  We came home early from Idaho when I went to bed with a sore throat, an achy body , and a snotty nose.  It cut our trip short.  In fact we would still be there right now.  Curses!  But alas it has given me time to catch up on the ol' blog.  I have slowly been going back to January and filling in the gaps up until now, July.  I still have a lot to do, but it looks like I will be here for at least another day. 

My cold doesn't seem to be getting better.  In fact, last night I started to wander if it was turning into pneumonia.  Curses Again!  Along with a cough that will not go away, I have a serious case of awesome bed head going on and I haven't brushed my teeth in 3 days.  Gross, I know.  Please, nobody come to my door. 

Poor little Finn seems to be picking up a couple of my symptoms.  I'm trying to keep him away, but it's nearly impossible with Kurt being gone at work.  Kurt has been a gem.  He has even cooked dinners.  Yes, that was dinners with an "s".  He's not much of a cooker, but he's done great.  He has also kept us stocked up on Keebler cookies.  He has no problem doing that.

I've been able to get caught up on HGTV.  Suddenly I have an urge to demo something and remodel.  I've also busted throught a few more levels of Candy Crush, and I've been getting better at Scramble.  I also got all of our bills paid and spent quite a bit of time on the phone with different various places trying to fix their mistakes.  Today I think I'll veer away from the t.v. and go the Youtube route and learn more about my phone.  Oh, and yes, I will brush my teeth.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...