Wednesday, March 13, 2013

{Hair-lair-ious}

Isaac refuses to cut his hair.  REFUSES.  And it's not because he trying to grow his hair out.  It's simply because he just doesn't want to take the time to sit in the chair and have it cut.  I even told him I would take him to a salon and have someone else cut it.  Normally I'm the one who cuts it.  Nope.  He still refuses. 

To make him "want" to get his hair cut, every morning I would nag him to comb his mop.  He would go in the bathroom and come out 10 seconds later thinking his comb job was sufficient.  "Go back in the bathroom and comb your hair....again."  The battle of the hair ensued every morning before school.  You would think that he would get tired of me nagging him and just cut it.  Nope.

I finally started snapping pictures of his hair just so he could see how "awesome" his hair looked.  His shaggy hair didn't look like a shaggy haircut.  It looked like a kid who hasn't had a haircut in 5 months.

And these were taken "after" he combed his hair.  Gotta love this kid!  Bless his heart.

**Fast Forward to Mother's Day, May 11, 2013

As my Mother's Day Present, Isaac cut his hair for me.  So sweet.  I love it!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...