Thursday, January 17, 2013

{Weekly Randomness]

*It's currently 2:10 a.m. on January 17th.  It's officially my birthday.

*Mom is still in the hospital and has run into some complications.  She had a breathing mask, but with the oxygen at 100% she was still having a hard time breathing so she had to be intubated, and may be put on dialysis tomorrow.  She is retaining fluid like crazy and her body isn't expelling it like it should.  The fluid is causing her kidney's and liver not to work and making it hard for her to breath.  They gave her some liquids to drink and think that she may have aspirated it and now she is showing signs of pneumonia.  We keep praying for her everyday.

*I have been combing through insurance claims for 4 hours.  What a pain.  We owe some money, and I really don't want to pay it.....  Stupid insurance messed up.  They fixed it, but in the process it ended up screwing us.  And now we are paying for their mistake.

*I don't think I will ever get on top of my household duties or the piles of paperwork that keep piling up.  My house has been a wreck for..........A.VERY.LONG.TIME.  I am slowly cleaning and dejunking, but it's taking forever.

*Our family has upgraded our technology and we are now able to Facetime.  It's awesome.

*Finn started to hold his bottle and can feed himself pretty ok.  Still needs some assistance every now and then, but he's getting pretty good at it.  I'm so proud of him.  I don't know why I thought he wouldn't be able to do this until he was much older, but he is.  We can check that milestone off!

*The kids have been out of school for the last 3 weeks.  They go back next week.  I have loved this off track thing.

*Kurt has been running and he ran 12 miles the other day.  He is preparing for his first half marathon.  My legs hurt just thinking about running 12 miles. 

*The pipes in our kitchen and laundry room keep freezing.  It's super annoying.  The dishes and laundry keep piling up.  It came back on yesterday.  I kept getting up every 2 hours in the night to go run the water to make sure that it wasn't frozen and so that it wouldn't freeze again.  I didn't get much sleep.......  It has been super cold lately.  I don't remember the last time it was this cold.  -11 in Utah, and -25 in Idaho. 

1 comment:

Alicia said...

I'll renew your moms name on the temple prayer roll up here in WA. So sorry to hear about all that stress with pipes and insurance. It took 8 months for us to sort through Timmy's insurance nightmare so I totally relate about that.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...