Saturday, December 15, 2012

{Lash-tastic!}

I had a friend tell me that she loves her lashes so much that she would get her lashes done before she got her hair done.  Whoa! I thought.  Coming from a person who gets her hair done regularly, I thought they must be as awesome as everyone says. 

Seeing how I never get my hair done, anything new would have to be awesome, right?  I tried it out.  My neighbor does lashes and I had her do mine.  At first, I was like ........hmmmm....... it's way obvious that I have fake eyelashes on.  Then I took my contacts out and put my glasses on.  I had to wear my glasses at the end of my nose because my new lashes kept hitting the lenses whenever I would blink.  I wasn't sure about them. 

I didn't tell Kurt.  I wanted to see if/when he would notice. 

He didn't notice until the next day when he got home from work.  I was sitting at the computer and I he said, "Did you get your lashes done?"  Me, "Why?"  "They look really good." 

Story checks out.

Once I got my makeup on, and I got used to them, they weren't thaaaaat long.  But long enough to notice. 

The thing that I LOVE about them-I have NO mascara on.  I don't particularly like putting on mascara.  Skipping this step in my everyday routine, made my makeup ritual go faster and I enjoyed it more because I could skip that step.  AND my lashes instantly look good!  Even when I have on zero makeup.

Here I am with my new lashes.  They don't look totally obvious.  And I didn't have to do anything.  Yes, they are that awesome!



5 comments:

Lauri said...

They loo great! Makes me want to do it too.

Lauri said...

They loo great! Makes me want to do it too.

Lauri said...

They loo great! Makes me want to do it too.

Alicia said...

I know that Friend! and I love them you always look great!

Taylor's said...

Love them! If I did not have insanely long lashes I would totally do it!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...