Monday, December 31, 2012

{Katie & Steven......sitting in a tree}

Katie's getting married!  Her and Steven are tying the knot AND she asked me to take her engagement pictures.  WHAT! I agreed, but told her that if they looked like crap that she had to go and have someone else do them and that she couldn't use mine out of obligation.

We went out on a Saturday morning and I shot pictures until my face hurt.  Seriously.  One side of my face was sore from closing one eye and looking through my lense.  Who knew that you should be exercising your face muscles prior to a photo shoot.  I guess shooting over 800 pictures in two hours will do it to you.  But it was awesome.  I loved it, and it was a blast.  AND I am happy with how the pictures turned out.  AND so was Katie, because she did end up using them. 


Here are just a few of the hundreds that we took.  My theory......for every 10 pictures you take, you'll get at least 3 good usuable ones.  For every 20 pictures you take, you'll get at least 1-2 Awesome pictures.  I'm no pro and to get a good shot-I have to take a million pictures.  I hope to someday lower my numbers so every shot is Awesome.  I just gotta figure out how to use my camera (better). 

Congratulations, Katie & Steven!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...