Sunday, August 12, 2012

{Sleepy Head}

I LOVE Sunday naps just as much as the next guy, but COME ON!  If you're gonna snooze at least do it somewhere comfortable.   

If he's tired enough, this kid can konk out whenever and wherever.  I found him slumbering away at the kitchen table today after church.


Although these next pictures aren't of Sunday zzzzz's, sleeping in these places any day of the week has got to be miserable.
I'm super tired, but I don't want to stop playing.  I'll just take a quick cat nap right here on the back porch.  Who needs a bed when you've got wood planks and ants?

And

I'm so hungry, I'll just lay here on the hard tile floor by the pantry and eat my cereal where it is easily accessible.  (What you can't see in this picture is the bag of cereal that he had been munching on.)


But this next picture takes the cake. 

Talk about miserably uncomfortable.
This was taken a couple of years ago.  Looks like Gavin's head got in the way of Owen's feet.

Let's get a close up.  HA, HA!

I guess if you're tired enough it doesn't matter where you sleep or how miserable you are.  Sleep away.  Zzzzzzzzz.

3 comments:

Lisa said...

Love it! The foot in the face is the best picture ever. Your kids crack me up.

Alicia said...

That is hilarious. Foot in the face picture. Haha! I love the photos of Finn in the previous post. The far upper left photo is my fav. I love his face, so dear and sweet. Sorry you guys have had so much fire! I like how you said about the trash collecting: "big ticket trash items". You are a good writer.

Taylor's said...

So laugh out loud funny! It totally reminds me of my nephew that stopped mid-sentence and fell into my couch face first and slept like that for 3 hours until I picked him up and carried him upstairs to a bed!

Oh, I absolutely love it! Too too funny - especially the last one!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...