Sunday, April 15, 2012

{Weekly Randomness}

*We went and got our taxes done. Blah. We really despise tax season.

*Andrew and Hannah came and stayed with us for a couple of days. They are here to take baby Moses to Primary Children's for his surgery. He is a really cute baby.

*Auntie Lisa called and asked if she could come hang out with the boys and have an over-nighter. Heck yes you can! It was great having her over.

*I have 10 weeks left until this baby comes. We finally got the piano moved from the baby's room to downstairs (Thank you Andrew) and we started to clear it out. I even ordered the baby bedding and we have decided on the design we are going with in the nursery. Now to just get it finished!

*I recieved Stephanie Nielson's book, Heaven Is Here, in the mail and I am actually reading it. Even Kurt commented as I normally don't read books. Ever.

*Auntie Katie celebrated her birthday yesterday. She is/was getting surprised by her sisters with a trip to Vegas and tickets to go see Phantom of the Opera. That is, she was getting surprised until I sent a text saying that I wasn't going to be able to make it and spoiled the whole surprise. DUH!!! Come to find out, she didn't understand my text and thought that it wasn't for her. Phew! Come to find out Kurt was the one who let the cat out of the bag and spoiled it for her.

*I was able to take the boys to Martin's Cove to visit my parents. It was an awesome trip. Super windy, but awesome.

*Kurt had a patient that was going to Holland to visit. He asked Kurt if wanted anything from there. Kurt told him a pair of wooden shoes. So the guy brought Kurt back a pair of wooden shoes and brought them to the office to give to him. How nice is that?

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...