Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Life in the fast lane

We have never been busier. Not in the last 10 years that I can recall have we been this busy. Mostly because we never had the money, nor the time to be busy. In the last month and a half we have more than made up for lost time. I personally have loved every minute of it. Unfortunately, It has been mostly the boys and I enjoying our summer shenanagans. Sadly, Kurt has had to stay behind and work. It's been some good bonding time for me and the boys though. I actually feel like I've been enjoying them instead of the constant getting after them.

Our summer is quickly coming to an end, as shcool starts up soon. Dang it. I just looked at the school calendar, and my kids start school in 2 weeks. TWO WEEKS. Whoops! Looks like I dropped the ball on that one. We have a trip to Bear Lake scheduled the day school starts.

Like I said, we've been busy.....

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...