Sunday, June 26, 2011

9 Years.

{Girl's Weekend}

Yesterday concluded our nineth Girl's Weekend Getaway.

We sometimes refer to ourselves as the Girls of '94. (That's the year we graduated.) We come from all over the country to hang out for one weekend a year. We haven't missed a year. This year I hosted and we stayed at my house. I must say that it was a GREAT weekend.


We have all been friends since Highschool. Some friendships go back as far as Kindergarten. Even though I write about this every year, I can still say that I have GREAT friends and I walk away feeling revived, uplifted, and motivated everytime we get together.

This year there were 7 out of the 11 that normally come. We opted not to do our favorite things as we normally do. As usual we enjoyed oinking out on junk food and conversing into the wee hours of the night.

I couldn't have asked for better friends. I love them!

Next year is our tenth get together. Where are we going? We're going where everything's BIGGER and BETTER-TEXAS!

1 comment:

The Haley Family said...

SO fun! I love hearing about the girls of '94 weekends you have from Sarah! I so wish I had girl friends like that!!! Hey...I think we sat across the street from each other at the Rexburg parade yesterday! Happy 4th!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...