Friday, March 25, 2011

Weekly Random-ness

*I Love my bathroom redo.

*Jimmer=Sweet 16!

*Eli is starting to mutter words. His favorite: moooom, moooom, mmooooom, mooom over and over and over and over. He also say bum, ya, night-night, nanna, bye-bye, ball, and go. He also barks like a dog, and meows like a cat.

*If you're going to do something, then do it right.

*Iceberg milkshakes are scrumdittlyumptious!

*Gavin is the loudest little human you will ever encounter. I don't think he knows how to be quiet.

*Wow, I am not a person of drama. AT ALL!

*I took the kids to Ikea. First we went and ate, then I put the kids in the kid care center. When I came back to pick them up, they were sitting on a bench. They got kicked out of the ball pit...........again. The last time I took them there, they got kicked out then too. They said that it wasn't their fault and that the workers there are mean. (Isaac said a little kid was throwing balls at him and instead of getting after the little kid, they told Isaac to get out.)


*After we went to Ikea, we went to Cabela's. Eli was in animal heaven. We then played the shooting game that they have upstairs. (Did you know at that our Cabela's if you ask them, they will give you free tokens. Sweet, huh. The lady gave us a ton.)When we left and were getting in the car, I opened the door to put Eli in and a vase that I bought at Ikea fell out and broke. :(

*BYU lost to Florida and is out of the tournement.

*I can clean my room one day and the very next day it will be just as messy if not messier. It's crazy the way that works.

*My husband is a rockstar on the optometry front.

*I signed up for Bountiful Baskets to try it out. It wasn't too bad. I signed up again for Saturday and with my speedy fingers, I was able to get a location very close to my house. Saweeeet!

*Pictures from the archive:
Owen 2006: Trying to figure out what that "thing" is.

Kurt 2007. Optometry Graduation.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...