Friday, March 18, 2011

Weekly Random-ness

*Sunday was day light savings. Remarkably, we were only a couple of minutes late for church. The place was empty. We had our pick of any bench in the chapel.

*The weather has been beautiful.

*We've opened up a can of "there's no going back now." We are going to a "fun center" for Owen's birthday party. Of course Isaac wants to do the same type of thing. This is a first for us to venture out and forego the home party.

*I bet I sweep my kitchen floor more times in a day than you sweep your kitchen floor.

*I am exhausted. Today I lost my brain. There were two things that I knew that I had to do, but forgot about them when the time came. DUH!

*I made the best ice cream cake EVER. Happy birthday Owen!

*The great debate inside my head: Rug under the kitchen table or no rug under the kitchen table. Is it worth having one with kids?

*This has been a crazy week. Super busy. I'm glad it's almost over.

*Pictures from the archives:
Baby Gavin: This boy weighed 9 lb. 6 oz. when he was born.
Kurt and I. Kurt's first year of optometry school. At the "Eyeball" 2003.

1 comment:

Alicia said...

Nice thoughts and darling pictures. Okay, I LOVE the look of having a rug under the kitchen table. Granted, I only have 1 child. But said child ceremoniously dumps her dinner on the floor/rug when she is finished. I vacuum nearly every day so I just move the kitchen chairs and vacuum up the mess. I also use a dish brush and some water and/or carpet cleaner to spot clean the rug 1-2 times a month. For me, I like it. It's not for everyone.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...