Thursday, November 18, 2010

Dear Blog Stalker:

December can not come soon enough. My husband needs to put some time on the time clock.

My house needs christmas lights put up, but I guess I will have to call what's his name. I'm sure he'll be doing something more important like getting married or something like that.

I hear there's new royalty coming to town. My boys have been known to be a royal pain in the you know what, and I still warn them of what's to come when they see you.

I hope you are well. And I hope that you will grace us with your presence. It is always a pleasure and a bowl full of laughs.

Fondly,
The girl you ran off the road with Dirty sitting in the back seat.


P.S. I have someone I need to send to you to work the land that you are preserving for those who need to blow smoke.

3 comments:

Meridee said...

What the?

Anonymous said...

December 10th..the blogwtalker will arrive with bells-on.

miss you guys

khepworth said...

Let the countdown begin.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...