Friday, July 2, 2010

Girls Getaway. 2010.

Viva Las Vegas.
I think we decided that this is year number 9 for us doing our girls get-away.

Front to back: Rochelle, Nicole, Heather, Meridee, Sarah, Danielle, Me, Rachel.
There were three that couldn't make it this year. Emily, Brittany, & Melinda.



View in the daytime from Mansion we played at.

View at night.

Can you believe in all my years that I've never been to the Vegas strip?! (We did go.)

Hot Mamma's. Between all of us we figured that we have a combined number of 27 kids!
Destination next year: My house!

1 comment:

Kris said...

you've inspired me to do this once a year (when we start earning a little money here soon). I think it's a great idea and Mom's need a break every once in a while.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...