Thursday, February 19, 2009

A little bit of B & B

Basketball & Bowling.
We had the opportunity to go see the Harlem Globe Trotters when they were in town.
I. P. couldn't get enough of it. It was a fun show to watch.

This picure made the news that night as they were showing highlights of the show.

While in Rexburg town, we went bowling with 2 of my brothers, my sister, and their kids.

Anytime Mr. Kurtosis would knock over a pin, this was his reaction. Love it!

Mr. Hepworth after bowling a strike.

We had an escapee.

My Brother and his new wife.

Uncle Bingo hit the jackpot when he won 150 tickets doing the jumping game.

4 comments:

Taylor's said...

How fun!

I almost emailed you to see if that was your cute family on the news! I was right!

Mrs. Olsen said...

I was hoping to catch a pic of Justin? Where is he at nowadays and what's he up to?

Julie said...

Hi Kanani,
Don't you just love the internet? And Ashley Thalman? I adore her. She married into a family I have known for a long time. You're pictures were absolutely amazing. Your boys are adorable. Hope all is well.

The Clark said...

you can't be so hot when you are pregnant.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...