Tuesday, July 22, 2008

It wasn't until about 3 months ago that my addiction began. The "high" I get from it makes me anxious for my next go around. It's something that I do or invest time in almost everyday. It has become a hobby of sorts, and one that I wish I knew about years ago. Kurt seems to be supportive, though at times gets flustered with all the paraphenalia I leave laying around. He never complains about the amount substance I bring into the house. Though there is a cost involved, the goods outweigh the price any day.

To read more about my addiction click here.

5 comments:

Brittney said...

I'm going to have to check your new site often to see where I need to head to find the great deals! You put me to shame on the whole coupon clipping! : )

Anonymous said...

Freak. You are a coupon freak.

Kris said...

So I checked out your new blog, wow you're good! I will have to check back often. Thanks for sharing your new addiction.

The Clark said...

dork!

haha just kidding. i went thru a coupon phase in socal. but down there they double coupons, which made it more worth it. eventually i bagged it all together and became fiercely loyal to trader joes, which doesn't do coupons or sales. food is always the same predictable, low price. oh how i miss tj's.

you'll have to let me know where you get good deals in the valley. i hate dans/smiths/albertsons. they are all rip offs, but all close to my house so that's where i go. too bad i'm not dorky like you. i'd be richer. :(

Lauren said...

Kanani-you write great, I love reading your blog, and I think this post is my favorite! Of course I had to click to see what your addiction is... ( :

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...