Monday, January 28, 2008

VOTE FOR ME!!!

I entered some cards for a blog contest and would love it if you would go vote for me. The lady is giving away a free stamp set and I would love to get my hands on it! At first it was just supposed to be only those who entered the contest could vote, but one person started having everyone she knew voting for her, so the lady doing the contest opened it up to anyone. So it is pretty much a popularity contest.

Go here to vote. Scroll down to option 2 and click on her email address. All you have to say is: I would like to vote for A43 & C51 (which are my cards) & U? (you pick the number for the last card for most unusual colors.)

It has been brought to my attention that Sue's email address isn't listed right. Her email address is: sue@stampndaly.com

I guess I should say, vote for me if you think my cards are worthy of a vote. Voting ends on January 31 at 9 p.m. Gracias!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...