Sunday, October 14, 2007

Today I was called to be the 2nd Counselor in the Primary! I am clueless as to what it entails, but am up for the challenge. I have been a Sunbeam teacher for a short amount of time, and that is about all I know of the primary. This will be a great opportunity for me to keep tabs on my boys and keep them in check. I am excited to work with all the little children of our ward, and am sure that I will learn lots from them.

Today, Kurt courageously went up and sang with the choir. He likes to sing, and answered to the call after the announcement was made that the choir was in need of more voices. Having been to only 2 practices, he found himself the only male voice with the exception of young man who was a 14 year old boy. To his surprise, today the choir was to sing the number that he had sung at the 2 practices he attended. Very uneasy, and very hesitant he was nervous that he and this boy would look like complete fools. As he stood up to go sing, he was relieved to find that there were other men who made their way up front to sing. He hadn't seen them at choir practice, but didn't care as long as it wasn't him up there soloing it up alone.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...