Friday, July 27, 2007

Stampin' Up! Convention

I have been in Denver for the last 4 days and am having a blast. I have been going to lots of classes and learning and seeing lots of new ideas and techniques. Convention has been very motivational and inspiring. I love my job! I get to make money and play with stamps all day! It's awesome!
Check out my stamping blog for a write up of my convention experience.


Denver is a way awesome place and has fabulous places to eat. There is a lot of diversity here and very interesting people. The mountains are beautiful, just like Utah, and it is blistering hot, just like UT. I am loving the transportation system which makes it easy to get around, and 16th street with all the fun shops. I have only explored downtown, but would definitely love to get out and see more. Maybe another time...

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...