Friday, June 29, 2007

A Birthday Shout Out!

Just wanted to give a shout out to my brother, Justin. Yesterday was his birthday. I am embarrassed to say that I forgot. He called me to get a phone number and then reminded me that I had forgotten. Since I am not fulfilling my duties as his sister, I thought I would dedicate today's entry to him, My Brother Justin.

For those of you who do not know Justin, his Myspace profile may give you a little insight:
Im a writer, reader and editor. As a child, I explored the rugged terrain of the Rocky Mountains. I have ridden a pine tree down the Snake river. I have dropped copious amounts of acid and lived to tell about it. During my spare time in college, I worked as a survival instructor in the harsh Arizona desert. I have hiked the Grand Tetons in the summer, and snowboarded down them in the winter. I have Threaded the Needle on a skateboard, turned the score over on astroids and took a $*@# over the Grand Canyon. I have travelled cross country in a car with no air conditioner and lived with an allegator. I fish and surf the waters of the south pacific. I have a masters degree and I wait tables for $6.50 an hour. I make enough money to enjoy life, and Im happy.



Since I was young I remember idolizing my brother. I thought and still think that he is the coolest. Justin is the type of person who is very content and happy with life. He is a selfless person, and has given the shirt off his back more times than I know. He is always willing to lend a helping hand in any way he can. He is very witty and will "zing" you to your death. He is adventursome and even lived on a boat for more than a year! Since writing his Myspace profile, his life has changed a little bit. He has since moved to Cali and has a 5 month old little girl. He decided to get a real job and is now experiencing a new phase in his life as a father. I have many great memories of my brother, and am proud to be his sister. Justin, I hope you had a great birthday and I can't wait to see you, Tiff and the babe in August.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...